I hit the road again in this week’s podcast because being outside and connected to nature brings me more clarity, but why? Once we understand that our own frequency and bio-rhythms need to be in sync with that of the Earth, we can understand why being in nature is so important to our well-being. Not only do we become energised, but we learn the lessons that nature has to teach us, the main one being unity.
Unity Consciousness is one of the most prevalent topics of conversation in spiritual circles and is said to be the ultimate goal. But what is it and how can we reach this state of consciousness while we are living in such polarising times?
Visit the Resources page of my website for direct links to the videos below.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
24. Resonance: Beings of Frequency is a sensational journey, which reveals 60 years of scientific research into the harm being caused to life by man made wireless frequencies. Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth’s natural resonance. To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.
76. Jordan Peterson: Masculinity isn’t Toxic
78. Political Correctness Debate with Stephen Fry, Jordan Peterson, Michelle Goldberg and Michael Dyson
94. Feminism: Socialism in Panties – Karen Straughan
95. The Burden of Being Male – Karen Straughan
96. Rogan Argues with Thaddeus Russell About Gender and Race
99. Are Women and Men More Similar or More Different Biologically – Rogan/Peterson