In the last episode in the True Tales of Enlightenment podcast series, I talk about how we can develop a direct relationship with God through communion with him. So many people are seeking spiritual guidance from any source apart from the true one because there are barriers that need to be overcome in order to enter into this relationship.
I explain how we can remove them and abide in God’s comfort, protection and Word.
Next year I will be launching a new podcast called “Abide In Me – A.I.M” and hope this will help others to seek and find the spiritual connection and wisdom they are seeking.
Merry Christmas, everyone.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
For Spiritual Counselling Sessions visit www.samwelsby.com/contact
For Books and Meditations visit www.samwelsby.com/shop
Visit the resources page for direct links to more resources www.samwelsby.com/resources
67. Five Proofs for the Existence of God – Edward Feser (Religion/Philosophy)
91. The Devil’s Delusion – Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions – David Berlinski (Science/Religion)
93. Darwin’s Doubt – The Explosive Origins of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design – Stephen C. Meyer
94. God’s Undertaker – Has Science Buried God – John C. Lennox
102. Knowing God – J.I.Packer (Christianity)
107. Gunning For God – Why the New Atheists are Missing the Target – John C. Lennox
108. Mere Christianity – C.S Lewis