Join me this week as I talk about the importance of creating our own communities as a way to support each other. I speak about the rural community I live in and how living here has crystallized my sense of purpose in life. We all have a purpose but many have yet to discover it. Some people are simply here to be frequency holders, embodiers of love and compassion, as Eckart Tolle speaks about in his book “A New Earth”.
But what do we mean by “frequency” and how can understanding the unified field of existence help us to understand our purpose? In which ways can each of us lend a helping hand to our fellow man.? And is there any benefit to being, what many people call “service-to-self” oriented, in this game we call life?
Visit the Resources page of my website for direct links to the videos below.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
7. Sacred Contracts – Caroline Myss (Psychology/Archetypes)
8. Defy Gravity – Caroline Myss (Spiritual Healing)
11. A New Earth – Eckart Tolle (Consciousness/Mind)
23. The Field – Lynn McTaggart (Quantum Physics/Consciousness)
24. The Intention Experiment – Lynne McTaggart (Consciousness)
25. Holographic Universe – Michael Talbot (Quantum Consciousness)
35. The Wanderers Handbook – Carla Lisbeth Rueckert (Human Evolution)
62. The Prophet – Kahil Gibran (Prose/Poetry/Philosophy)
18. You Are a Simulation – TED Talk
19. Elon Musk: Living in a Simulation
23. The Primacy of Consciousness – Peter Russell
63. The Buddhist Society of Western Australia – Dharma Talks by Ajahn Brahm
87. Don Hoffman on Consciousness and Reality (After On Podcast)
93. A Thin Sheet of Reality: The Universe as a Hologram