“Every truth has four corners: As a teacher I give you one corner and it is for you to find the other three.” Confucius
As we begin a New Year it’s important to reassess, not only our goals, but our premises about life. Are we standing on a solid foundation of truth, or a pile of comfortable lies?
When we are looking for the truth we need a framework that helps us move beyond our personal opinion. Truth is not only based on knowledge, or looking at both sides of the story. We also need a level of maturity that allows us to recognise when those stories have run their course.
By reviewing some of the topics from last year using Confucius’ four cornered approach, we will can bring balance to our ideas.
All belief systems go through a reformation period, which helps keep them relevant and free from zealotry, so bring the four corners to mind when searching for the centre point of truth.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
For personal mentoring sessions visit www.samwelsby.com/contact
For books and meditations visit www.samwelsby.com/shop
Visit the resources page for direct links to more resources www.samwelsby.com/resources
5. Personality Types (Jung) – Daryl Sharp (Jungian Psychology)
79. C. G. Jung-Collected Works-Volume 6: Psychological Types
156. Nationalism vs Globalism: The New Political Divide
159. LBC Radio Phone in Questions on Brexit with Jacob Rees-Mogg
160. Conversations with a Killer: Ted Bundy Tapes (Trailer)
164. John of God Arrested for Sex Slavery and Human Trafficking
167. Flat Earth vs Round Earth National Geographic
173. Climate Change: What do Scientists Say?
Forbes – ‘97% of Climate Scientists Agree’ is 100% Wrong
Guardian – Claim of a 97% Consensus on Global Warming Doesn’t Stand Up
Doreen Virtue – A-Z of New Age Practices to Avoid and Why
More than 2,300 Suspected Online Child Sex Offenders Arrested Nationwide
US Approves $430 Million for Human Trafficking Fight