In this week’s podcast I talk about the importance of getting in touch with the invisible world, the world beyond our five senses. The easiest way to access this world is by beginning to understand the Self, which is the invisible essence within us.
Other examples of invisible forces, such as consciousness and the Chakra system, are discussed as a way to loosen our attachment to the idea that we are material girls and boys, living in a material world.
Through understanding metaphor and certain spiritual teachings such as, “forgiveness” and “surrender”, we can raise our consciousness from the concrete level of life that keeps us stuck in familiar patterns.
Visit the Resources page of my website for direct links to the videos below.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
6. Anatomy of the Spirit – Caroline Myss (Chakras/Energy Medicine)
16. The Path of Energy – Dr Synthia Andrews (Energy Healing)
17. The Wheels of Life – Anodea Judith (Chakras/Healing)
18. Eastern Body Western Mind – Anodea Judith (Chakras/Healing)
19. Hands of Light – Barbara Ann Brennan (Healing)
37. Biology of Belief – Bruce Lipton Ph.D. (Science/Epigenetics)
38. Secret of Your Cells – Sandra Barrett PhD (Quantum/Energy Healing)
39. The Brain that Changes Itself – Dr Norman Doidge MD (Mind)
9. Burzinksky: Cancer is Serious Business. Eric Merola’s award-winning documentary showcased Dr. Burzynski’s remarkable cancer discovery for all the world to see, and explained how he won the largest and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battles against the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in American history.
9. Krishnamurti – Who Am I?
72. Terrence Mckenna – Encountering the Wholly Other
84. Science Vs God – Is There A Life Force That Transcends Matter? (Sheldrake/Brand)