In this week’s podcast, we dive into the murky waters of, what Carl Jung called, our Shadow. This part of us resides in our subconscious mind and is made up of everything we have suppressed. It can rise up and takeover our lives, high-jack our relationships and in extreme cases cause personality disorders. Yet if we give it our attention it can become a road map towards health and happiness.
I also discuss modern day relationship dynamics as viewed through the lens of the shadow, and how we can unify our masculine and feminine aspects to bring and end to the internal battle that often wages within us.
Visit the Resources page of my website for direct links to the videos below.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
7. Sacred Contracts – Caroline Myss (Psychology/Archetypes)
9. Women Who Run With The Wolves – C.P. Estes (Psychology)
57. Archetype and the Collective Unconscious – Carl Jung (Psychology)
60. Archetypes: Who Are You? – Caroline Myss (Psychology/Archetypes)
1 Intuition and the Mystical Life – Caroline Myss and Clarissa Pinkola Estes
8. Matter of Heart – Carl Jung
54. Terrence McKenna: Carl Jung, Psychic Archetypes and DMT
90. Gaslight (Film 1940)