In this week’s podcast I dive into the ideas of Carl Jung, including archetypes, the collective unconscious and synchronicity. Being an introverted intuitive type he was the classic mystic, who merged the empiricism of a scientist with the vision of a prophet and his ideas form the foundation for our knowledge of the psyche today.
Through my own experience with archetypal forces, I explain how these conscious symbols interact and heal us and how they were created through the perceptions of ancient humans and augmented by people throughout the ages. The collective unconscious is the store house for these symbols and can be accessed, as we would access the internet-based “Cloud” today. The password is our intention, interest and readiness to explore the unknown of the universal mind.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
For personal mentoring sessions visit www.samwelsby.com/contact
For books and meditations visit www.samwelsby.com/shop
Visit the resources page for direct links to more resources www.samwelsby.com/resources
4. Man and His Symbols – Carl Jung (Jungian Psychology)
9. Women Who Run With The Wolves – C.P. Estes (Psychology)
27. The Science Delusion – Rupert Sheldrake (Scientific Dogma)
78. C. G. Jung-Collected Works-Volume 6: Psychological Types
80. C. G. Jung-Collected Works-Volume 8: Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche
81. C. G. Jung-Collected Works-Volume 9i: The Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious
Films and Netflix Documentaries