In this week’s podcast, I ask what part our own beliefs and intentions play in scientific experiments and how the power of intention can help us shape the world at large. With the help of biologist Rupert Sheldrake’s book “The Science Delusion” I talk about the assumptions made by the Materialist paradigm and discuss how the Placebo Effect and the Observer Effect are helping to upgrade this view of the universe.
Rather than being “lumbering robots” with a pre-programmed genetic destiny, we can see through the science of Epigenetics that our external environment and inner emotional state can have an affect on our genes. These scientific breakthroughs free us from accepting the cards we’ve been dealt.
The question is which bus do we want to be on? The one with the shades pulled down or the one that catapults us into a new way of understanding and relating to the world?
Visit the Resources page of my website for direct links to the videos below.
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
23. The Field – Lynn McTaggart (Quantum Physics/Consciousness)
24. The Intention Experiment – Lynne McTaggart (Consciousness)
25. Holographic Universe – Michael Talbot (Quantum Consciousness)
26. In Search of Schrodinger’s Cat – John Gribbin (Quantum Physics/Reality)
27. The Science Delusion – Rupert Sheldrake (Scientific Dogma)
28. The God Delusion – Richard Dawkins (Religious Dogma)
37. Biology of Belief – Bruce Lipton Ph.D. (Science/Epigenetics)
41. Evolve Your Brain – Dr Joe Dispenza (Consciousness/Mind)
16. The Brain with David Eagleman – What is Reality?
23. The Primacy of Consciousness – Peter Russell
29. Psychic Abilities – Physicist Russell Targ
30. The Machine, The Ghost and The Limits of Understanding – N.Chomsky
50. The Science Delusion – Rupert Sheldrake TED Talk
51. Rupert Sheldrake on Morphic Resonance and more
66. Waking Cosmos: Garret Moddel Ph.D. on Science Behind Psychic Phenomenon
67. Epigenetic Explained on the SciShow
68. Bruce Lipton Epigenetics 101 Explained
84. Science vs God – Is There a Life Force that Transcends Matter (Sheldrake/Brand)
102. Your Brain Hallucinates Your Conscious Reality – Anil Seth (TED Talk)