How do we know where our thoughts come from? It feels like they’re generated by our minds but could that be simply because that is what we have been taught? How do we distinguish guidance from our everyday thoughts?
As we continue to traverse the world of blinkered, polarised thinking it is important that we elevate our thought processes and begin to examine the possible origins of thought itself. Once we begin to notice that information and energy surrounds us, we will see that our thoughts may not be our own. They could come from the collective consciousness, our guides or other unseen forces, and our nearest and dearest. How do we learn to tell the difference and reconnect to our latent psychic abilities?
If you are listening in iTunes, please leave a rating to help spread the word.
Subscribe via www.samwelsby.com
Donate to the podcast: www.paypal.me/SamWelsby
Visit www.samwelsby.com/resources for direct links to all resources listed below and more.
16. The Path of Energy – Dr Synthia Andrews (Energy Healing)
19. Hands of Light – Barbara Ann Brennan (Healing)
25. Holographic Universe – Michael Talbot (Quantum Consciousness)
54. Wild Swans – Jung Chang (Biography/Chinese History)
56. 1984 – George Orwell (Political Fiction)
57. Archetype and the Collective Unconscious – Carl Jung (Psychology)
59. Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle – Carl Jung (Psychology)
60. Bill Burr on Politics, Nerd Jesus, Pollution and Roller Blades
106. Rubin Report: Peterson, Shapiro, Weinstein on Finding Common Ground with Left and Right